RE: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)

Subject: RE: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:12:23 -0400
>> Had a similar thought:  To make things a bit more inclusive, we might do
self-portrait w/ gear (including SUV or non-SUV vehicles, cameras, lenses,
and computers or what ever else it is that makes our fellow OMers' hearts
race and blood boil) theme.  Everyone could send in the favourite shots of
themselves and their favourite stuff (in aesthetically pleasing poses) and
then everyone else could simply swoon or attack at will.<<

rotfl!  Love it!  You crack me up.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[WWW] www3.sympatico.ca/elmerb

>I too think it's a good idea to have a theme for ADITL - My vote for ADITL3
>is ADITL-SUV.  Since SUVs seem to be such a hot topic of correspondence on
>the list, they must offer some exciting photographic opportunities also.
>
>What does everyone else think ?

Had a similar thought:  To make things a bit more inclusive, we might do a