Re: [OM] photo class

Subject: Re: [OM] photo class
From: Joey Richards <bigjoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:41:52 -0400
Heh... What?  And misuse the mystical powers derived from the
hours spent meditating to learn the OM way?

Sadly, while it would make a better story if I had managed
to hook up thanks to the OM, no such ending to this
episode.  Besides, my longtime girlfriend probably wouldn't
be too happy.  (I can just imagine, "I have to take this
girl to dinner because she has such damn fine . . . uh . . .
er . . . lenses -- yeah lenses, that's it!" not going over too
well... heh)

:-)

joey

--------
=====It turned out to be
an OM-1 one of the students is borrowing from her father...
What's more, both her and my OMs sport SC 50mm/1.4's and both
appear to be in damn fine shape.  I was somewhat surprised
by this coincidence... ======

And did Joey get a date???