Re: [OM] Was ADITL-3, now mug shot collection

Subject: Re: [OM] Was ADITL-3, now mug shot collection
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:02:54 -0400
I second this idea. To keep the burden down on the ADITL page author, I will volunteer to host a web site with the mug shots and link it back to the ADITL page, and I can scan slides, negs, or prints if necessary.

My recommendations for demographics:

Name
Birthyear
Town & Country or Residence
OM Content
OM User since
Personal comments and/or favorite extracurricular activities

How about a vote?

Skip