Re: [OM] Bye for Now

Subject: Re: [OM] Bye for Now
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:38:14 EDT
Cc: wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windsor writes:

<< I think I will take a hiatus from the list for a while. It really is not
much fun with a small group of people dominating the list with flaming. The
few contributions from thoughtful and courteous people are not worth the
ugliness.  Interesting that some of the same off topic people who seem to
have the least self discipline vociferously led the opposition to a
supervised list.  I for one would be happy to join one.  Later. >>

Oh geesh, another veteran parting ways.  There have been to many of them,
with high volume of off topic postings being a common reason.  I've even been
sending List clips of interesting topics to some who refuse to deal with the
spam.  I personally am still in Digest mode since I can't handle the volume
my in-box.  Please folks, let's get a grip and stay on the OM topic.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV