[OM] Re: portable cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: portable cameras
From: Richard Lahrson <tripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:11:33 -0700
Michael Stoesz wrote:
> Depending on the situation, I usually carry either an Olympus Pen-S or
> Olympus 35 RC.  Both are manual.  If I am in a hurry and need
> auto-exposure, my choice is Olympus 35DC which has the 40mm f1.7 lens.

Hi!

     I've received my Olympus Stylus Epic Camera.  I have .pdf file of
the instructions;  if anyone on the list would like a copy, send an
e-mail off list and I'll send the file in an attachment.

    I'm waiting for 200 feet of Plus-x to put in the Epic which defaults
non-DX films to 100 speed, close enough.  I'll develop this in D-23, I
think someone mentioned using Plus-x w/D-23 in another topic.

                                        Cheers,

                                                        Rich Lahrson
                                                        tripspud@xxxxxxxxx