RE: [OM] Re: OM-4T sold for $472.90 on 9/7/99 , ebay Item # 155751748 -R

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OM-4T sold for $472.90 on 9/7/99 , ebay Item # 155751748 -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:38:14 -0400
Brian, I bought the 80 1:4 short-mount lens form Midwest! However, I'm returning
it. It's the MANUAL DIAPHRAGM version which should go for about half the price I
paid ($330). Also, I just don't want a stop-down lens. Anyway, I am returning it
, so I would say it will be back on their shelf next week. If you're still
interested, I'd beat them up on price. It is in excellent condition, looks like
it never was mounted on a camera.