[OM] Info on Fred Picker, and why can't anyone else use search engines?

Subject: [OM] Info on Fred Picker, and why can't anyone else use search engines?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:26:21 -0600
At 12:44 PM 9/24/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, all :-)
>Last night at a local veterinary assn. meeting, a colleague of mine mentioned
>that a few years back he had gotten a newsletter from a photographer named
>Fred Picker. It was mainly on B&W and Zone System photography, I gather. My
>friend can't find any info on Mr. Picker now. If anyone can help locate him
>or provide any other info, it would be appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Greg

Greg:

Try the following URL:

     http://www.apogeephoto.com/fred_picker.html

and tell me what you think.

By the by, search engines are wondrous things.  Judging from some of the "Does
anybody know...?" type of messages which have been flying fast and thick these
days, you'd think search engines didn't exist.  ;-)

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/