Re: [OM] Ansel Adams' camera platform

Subject: Re: [OM] Ansel Adams' camera platform
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:39:54 -0400
Somewhere this week on the web (I think) I saw a photo of him on a
platform on top of a light colored stationwagon.  I didn't pay attention
to the kind, but it had real wood trim.  It wasn't the famous "Woodie"
either.

He had the camera near the front of the platform, above the driver's
seat facing forward.

Gregg