Re: [OM] Re: ADITL-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ADITL-3
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:16:32 -0700
===It was I who suggested it (I think first) in a general, futuristic way
and
I think George A. put the Seal of Website Approval on the concept.  I'm
pretty loose, but I think we might be getting too many concepts going at
once, Acer.  I would suggest deferring the bokehfest a time or two in favor
of the self-portrait idea, since the latter would be so much fun.===

I like the bokehfest idea.  But I prefer the personal portrait theme first.
Could we extend it to photos of us taken by us or our
wives, significant other or what ever you consider socially correct at this
time in history?

IMHO
I am pleased with the way we have changed the original ideas of common
themes for creative and unusual themes that were our original list of ideas
submitted when we first came up with this ADITL project.
I find the project valuable and rewarding.

To the OM list;  "Live long and prosper"

Charlie L.