Re: [OM] T32 flash problems

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 flash problems
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:55:16 -0700
I'll give my try at this, since none of the "vets" have replied.
Is your flash set at manual control, or in one of the three auto modes?
If it's set it manual, you will not get feedback from the autocheck light
when connected to an OM1. You will though if the flash is in auto mode.
If this is wrong which sometimes I am, I will guarantee a correct quick
response to your problem by one of the "vets".
Catmaster