Re: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 01:10:41 +0100
John Hudson wrote:
>...I shot a reel of Agfa 400 iso b/w film. Some consecutive shots of the
same
>situation using the same aperture and flash gun settings at the same
>distance from camera to subject look as if they could be different by about
>3 f stops...

The Ready light coming on doesn't mean a completely full charge has been
reached. If your subject to camera distance is close to the limit of the
flash output there are likely to be variations caused by the different
amounts of time allowed between each frame for the flash to charge up after
the lamp has lit.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx