RE: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns

Subject: RE: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns
From: "Tobias Andersson" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:20:35 GMT
Hi!

I purchased my T-32 used along with the BG2 a month ago. I sometimes experience the beeping sound (very high in tone, but very silent) when attached to the BG2. Never without it. Feels more like some kind of energy saving function, and not a notification-tone for fully-charged flash.

Regards from Sweden
Tobias Andersson.

---

>> With my T-32's, the flash will make a short "beep" sounds when
fully charged about 10 seconds after the ready light comes on.

Is that new?  I bought my T32s in 1981 and 1982 respectively, and I have
never noticed this beep.  I also tested it and no beep.  Could this be
something Olympus added later?

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada