Re: [OM] a few questions

Subject: Re: [OM] a few questions
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:44:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/99 11:31:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
imagineero@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Does the om4 have Depth of field preview?

Yes, it's on each and every lens

>  Does it hace a PC synch socket?

A PC socket, a hot shoe, and an Oly dedicated TTL connection

>  Is there a back available that will imprint shooting data (apperture &
>  shutter).  The recordback4 can't do this, right?

Not directly. It does allow imprinting of a user selectable 6 digit code, but
it's rather slow and tedious setting the codes

>  Among the zuiko lenses, which are considered to be the real 'shiners'?
>  Which lenses would you not go without?

Lately I seem to live with my 24/2, 50/1.8, and 100/2. I aloso like the 200/4
a lot.

Paul