Re: [OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:52:59 -0500
At 06:28 PM 9/26/1999 EDT, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>    Just picked up an OM 2000 kit off e-Bay for a great price. ( Just when I
>thought my Zuikoholism was in remission). I can't make up my mind whether
>it's a decent offering or a piece of crap. I guess time will tell.

Wait till you get your first roll of slides back.

>1. What is the little lever that protrudes from the film advance lever
shaft?
>(all the way to the right looking at the top plate)

Pull that little lever towards you as you wind and you cock the shutter
without advancing the film (i.e., the double-exposure feature).

>2. I assume guide #  calculation for flash only? ( only one flash contact)

Yup.

>3. I assume no manual ISO setting?

I don't understand.  The ISO setting is set by lifting the shutter speed
dial and turning.  (Am I getting warm?)

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA