Re: [OM] a few questions

Subject: Re: [OM] a few questions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:37:59 -0600
At 07:47 PM 9/25/99 -0700, "imagineero" wrote:

[snip of stuff other people answered really well...]

>Among the zuiko lenses, which are considered to be the real 'shiners'?
>Which lenses would you not go without?

"Shiners" is more and more a subjective term as I get older.  But as for the
ones I couldn't live without...

- 100mm F/2.0 (presently in the shop, getting cleaned -- it's been *painful*)
- 90mm F/2.0 Macro
- 50mm F/1.4 (hope to get the 1.2 someday soon -- for a long time, I
"specialized" in high-speed available-light B&W photography -- something really
cool about it that I can't really describe...)
- 28mm F/2.0 (fast becoming an all-purpose lens, and the single lens I grab
most often -- especially useful indoors in cramped quarters)
- 21mm F/2.0 (something that does justice to the sweep of the Rockies near
where I live)

That's about it.  I own others, but they come out of their cases rarely
compared to the above five.

Garth