Re: [OM] Re: I just caught wind that Canon is coming out with an EOS 3n

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: I just caught wind that Canon is coming out with an EOS 3n
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:26:25 +0800
No No No!   These are the features which attracted me in the first place.
I do not believe these features are what make current OM's expensive, it is
more a case of the mostly-metal construction and the cost of assembly since
they are still assembled in japan where labour costs have risen quite a bit.

Giles