Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro
From: "pling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:30:30 +0800
My experience with this lens is :

Contrasty - very good.
Sharpness and resolution - excellent from F5.6 or above (I have never use
F22 with this lens, which said to be a bit soft.)
Easy to Focus - very easy, due to the short focusing angle as compared to
normal 50mm lens.

I have use it a lot in the pass for both macro and family photos, it
performed very well for both.

Don't buy it if it is a SC, with $225 you can easy get a 9+ MC. I have an
older 50/3.5 SC which seems not as good in backlight as my 50/3.5 MC.

C.H.Ling