RE: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:42:09 -0500
Cc: <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I found a New Zuiko 50/3.5 in box, never used for sale at $225.
>
> My question is wether it is worth it's price.

Tobias -

I would only say that is a good price if you are a collector and need a 'new in
box' lens. You can get mint examples, missing the box and instruction sheet
maybe, for well under U.S. $200.00 on eBay with little difficulty.

As a matter of fact, I have a 'like new' multicoated example with it's original
box that I would happily part with for $175 plus shipping, if saving the $50.00
is important to you.

Chip
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx