[OM] Silicon Film (formerly Imagek) listens, but doesn't answer!

Subject: [OM] Silicon Film (formerly Imagek) listens, but doesn't answer!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:56:14 -0700
From: "Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Guest Book problems
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:16:43 -0700

Hello!

We appreciate your interest in SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES.

We apologize for the delay, due to technical problems with our mail server
we are now
able to acknowledge your message.

Our target date for initial availability is late FALL 1999.

The digital system will be available directly from SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES
via the internet with an initial unit price of under US $800.

This is not our official list of targeted cameras, but they will be the high
end modern Canons and Nikons.  For example, the EOS1N, A2/5,  F5 and N90
class of cameras.

We will keep you posted on our progress via e-mail and through updates of
our site www.siliconfilm.com.

Thank you for your patience!

SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES