Re: I told you Barry! [OM] Yikes! eBay Zuiko value

Subject: Re: I told you Barry! [OM] Yikes! eBay Zuiko value
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 00:13:39 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: gmaduro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gmaduro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 27, 1999 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] Yikes! eBay Zuiko value

Hi Barry ,

I told you about the prices on ebay.  I was looking to buy a used EOS-1n and
they are selling for the price of new ones.  I can't figure it out , but
can't complain also. Perhaps a lot of people are making a lot more money
than me.

The guy with the salt water camera could probably get $400.00 in it's
damaged conditon.  I would not be surprised.

I wonder what affect it will have on the KEH's and Wolf's.  As , in
automobile sales , most profits come from the trade-in's.  It will be
interesting to see.
Sam ...