Re: [OM] Camara for beginner

Subject: Re: [OM] Camara for beginner
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:46:05 -0400
I bought my PX625's from Gary Schloss at schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. They should last a while.

How much of a problem is this?  This is one thing I've read about and
concerns me a little.  I suppose that I'd have to purchase supplies via
mail order only.

The OM-1 CLA is $109 with the meter modification to accept newer, non-Hg batteries. When I send an OM-1 in for a CLA, it's a given that I'd ask for the modification.

> need that.  They sell for $150-225 w/o lens in the U.S.  You should count
> on an immediate CLA for

Seems like you missed the end of this sentense. (CLA?)

I've got an OM-4, and I sorely miss the ability to do daylight fill flash, so it's next on the to-get list.

Seems like the 4Ti is on many peoples wish lists.

Nicholas

Skip