Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/3.5 macro
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:52:46 EDT
A recent exchange went as follows:
************
>I found a New Zuiko 50/3.5 in box, never used for sale at $225.
>
>My question is wether it is worth it's price.

It's a bit high for the US used market, but you have to judge what
"never used" is worth to you. . .

I see them on eBay for $100 to $150.
What??  The inquiry was in regards to a New in Box example.  The last Like
New in Box example to sell for under $150 on eBay was so long back that it
shouldn't even count since it was at a time when few users were registered
and wide price flucuations were commonplace..

$100 to $150 sales on eBay are in 9 (KEH = Ex) condition or less.  Condition
is a major factor in price and prices without conditions are confusing, at
best.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV