Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:15:08 -0400
I've connected 2 T-32's and 1 T-20 together via the TTL multiconnector, but I don't think you can connect an F280 in tandem with the T-32's. I know the T-series connectors and cables won't work with an F280, you have to use the special F cord, and it only works from the OM-4t/3t 's hot shoe to the flash. You can't plug the F cord into the front-mounted connector on an OM 4/3/4t/3t.

I believe that if you try to connect an F280 via shoe or F cord, coupled with a T-32/T-20 via the T cord plugged into the OM-4/3/4t/3t front-mounted socket, that only the F280 will fire.

To the gods, If I'm wrong please correct me.  But me thinks I'm right.

Skip