[OM] lenses

Subject: [OM] lenses
From: Joey Richards <bigjoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:43:16 -0400
Hello,

I have been happily snapping away with my 50mm/1.4 zuiko for a few
months now and I think I'd like to pick up a wide angle lense to
play around with.  I'm thinking of either 24mm or 28mm f/2.8 zuikos.

I've heard that below about 28mm, significant distortion tends to occur
around image edges.  Is this something that is really a problem?  I'd
like to get as wide as possible, but I don't want to end up limiting
myself because everything looks funny through the 24mm lens... It doesn't
seem to me that it would be that much of an issue, but I'd appreciate
any comments anyone has.

Anyway, any thoughts anyone has about how to choose between these
would be appreciated... as would notes from anyone interested in selling
such a lens (in excellent condition)

Thanks

joey