Re: [OM] Re: OM5+6a - was - Re: I just caught wind that Canon is coming

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM5+6a - was - Re: I just caught wind that Canon is coming out with an EOS 3n (Lon
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:04:27 -0700
Hello "Imagineero,"

Thank you for your clarification. I have re-read your post and apologize
for taking your quote out of context. Note that my 2 cents worth was
tossed into the fray based more on a portion of your post being quoted,
several times. I think if you read my recent reply (cc'ed to the list)
to George S you'll see that we actually do agree on this pretty much.

I guess my main point is that it has been well over a decade since
Olympus has done anything serious in the area of development on the OM
bodies, and certainly nothing "modern" per say. This just shows how
truly far ahead of their time they were when the OM1, OM2, OM2s, OM4,
etc. were introduced. If one does not need AF, they still rank among the
best 35mm bodies on the market today IMO.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com