Re: Sv: [OM] <OT> ADITL3 preview <G>

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] <OT> ADITL3 preview <G>
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:55:17 -0600
At 11:16 PM 9/29/99 +0200, Lars Bundesen wrote:
>As I am new to this list, could anyone inform be about what "ADITL" means?
>(It seems to be some kind of photo contest)

"ADITL" = "A Day In The Life"

The idea being that we all agree on a common time-frame during which we all go
out and photograph whatever we want, and then submit our best work to the
contest.  The idea is a take-off of several "A Day In The Life Of..."
photoessay books that have been published in the last decade or so.

Garth