RE: [OM] Re: Has anyone noticed a guy selling factory sealed Oly on eba

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Has anyone noticed a guy selling factory sealed Oly on ebay?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:12:24 +0200
Hi,

> Can it be legit.  I just think he must have great insurance.
> I have never heard of an insurance company actually replacing and item
> with an item.

Moreover, he claims his stolen OM-1MD was replaced with a brand new OM-4Ti,
nice trade, eh? I should contract the same insurance company and wish some
burglars would raid my place...:)

Also, have you seen the stuff he offers (or offered? As I didn't see his
stuff appearing anymore today)? I think most of it were high-end lenses,
including some of the F2 versions. In total he had for a few thousand
dollars worth of OM gear, which he supposedly left completely untouched for
a year or so, as "he doesn't need it anymore"...

Honestly, to me it sounds fishy... (but then again, I could be wrong)

Cheers!
Olafo