[OM] You guys get first shot

Subject: [OM] You guys get first shot
From: "Dr. John W. Sloane" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:58:46 -0400
Hi, everyone

I appologize if it's not OK to sell things within this group, but I'm new to
the group and I wanted to give you guys first dibs.  I have a mint- OM-4T and a
mint- OM-2N body for sale that I bought from Olympus Guy last month. I have
never used either and they are both in perfect operating condition, a 10.
Cosmetically they are both in excellent shape, perhaps a 10-.  If nobody is
interrested I will be selling them on Ebay.  I've decided to just buy a new
black OM-4Ti.  I would like to get $650 for the OM-4T (Champaign color) and
$250 for the 2N (Chrome)

Thank you,
John

jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx