Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:51:29 -0400
I've been using a T-32 as the main flash and a T-20 to light the background on
macro setups for years and it's always worked for me. Maybe because I don't
expect much from the T-20. I wonder if you were using different flashes for more
than that if the difference in GN # would confuse the system. Can't see why,
since TTL just says "I've seen enough light, shut off the flash(es)."

Sorry, I gave incorrect advice about the F-280 in multi-flash setups. I can say
I've mixed non-OLY TTL flash (A Promaster) with a T-32 and gotten good results.