Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:24:07 -0500
Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> Gary Edwards wrote:
>
> : One point that i think was missed in this thread - Olympus manuals
> : state that the multiple flashes must be all the same model -
> :

> don't know wich Olympus manuals state this - I have never seen it but anyway
> it is not true. All T Series flashes work perfectly together.
>
> H@nz

Ah,  the hazards of quoting from memory - what both of my T32 manuals state is:
"Do
not use with a different type of flash unit."  This is a caption to a drawing
showing 2-T32s connected to an OM-2 via a TTL multiconnector and a smaller flash
connected to the camera via a PC cord, with a red "NO" in the picture. The
Flashphoto Group System Chart in the Manual for Flashphoto Group does indeed
show a
2-T32/ 1-T20 setup.  So at least for T20s and T32s you are right  None of my
literature addresses other T-flash units so I'll take your word, Heinz..

Gary Edwards