Re: [OM] lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] lenses
From: Wayne Shumaker <wayne@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:31:23 -0400
At 01:19 PM 9/29/99 -0600, Garth wrote:

>Well, I own a 28/2.0 Zuiko, and I've found that it's rapidly turning into
>one of my all-time favorite lenses, and the single most-likely lens to be
>mounted on my camera.  If the 2.8 version has the same noticeable lack of
>distortion as the 2.0, I'd say go with the 28mm.

I agree, my personal favorite combination is the 28/2 plus the 21/2. The
24 seems to be a compromise between these two. I have a photo I took
with the 21/2 recently and scanned with the LS-2000 at max resolution.
It's about a 3meg file, if anyone is interested I could make it
available via ftp. I think the 21/2 is a better quality than my 24/2.

Wayne