Re: [OM] Shooting styles revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting styles revisited
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 22:27:00 -0600
I agree with both of you. I learned to shoot sports with a 4x5 speed graphic and
6 sheet film holders for an entire game.  IMO the key is to learn the game,
anticipate the action, be prepared for the "decisive moment", continously
observe the action-people-spectators-coaches.  Watch faces for expression,
bodies for gestures and relationships between everything.  An OM1, 65-200 Zuiko,
and a couple rolls of film should be plenty.

BTW- sports photography might be another topic for ADITL.??

Best to all, Mike