[OM] <off topic> a little PSP help!

Subject: [OM] <off topic> a little PSP help!
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
<hope you don't mind this OT post>

I'm using PaintShopPro 6.0 beta, and an Epson 636 scanner. A particular
image (and that one only!) appears normal in the preview (scanner
software) and other imaginging software (PhotoDeluxe, Picture It!, etc).
However, in PSP, it looks yellow (not exactly "warm" but an aged look). I
can't seem to be able to get rid of that.
This is only for this one particular photo of a turn-of-the-century French
mansion in the late afternoon light, and only in PSP. Other photos are
fine. Ideas? I scanned it into other software, saved it, and opened it in
PSP. Yellow again.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
flibble