RE: [OM] OM4T versus no batteries

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4T versus no batteries
From: Tomislav Vidoviæ <tvidovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 09:04:58 +0200
Cc: <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear Mr. Hudson.
I have been taking photos with OM 3 ti for several years. This is an
excellent camera. I have tried it without batteries. OM 3 ti works fine at
all shutter speeds. Only the lightmeetering sistem doesn't work as well as
TTL Flash function.
Comparing with OM4 Ti, OM 3TI without batteries works with every shutter
speed. If You need that function, OM 3 Ti is ideal for You.
With kind regards. Tomislav Vidovic