Re: [OM] [OT] E-6 Chemistry Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] E-6 Chemistry Question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:59:47 +0000
Thanks to both Warren and John.

This helps confirm suspicions about the chemistry error.

I finally got an "800" number to their E-6 techies.  Those who answer the
main customer disservice hotline have only a scripted list of all the
things that describe symptoms of broken cameras or cockpit error on the
part of the photog.

In fairness to Qualex, I've never had any problem with their film drop at
the local discount department store.  The mailer has been a disaster.

-- John