[no subject]

From: "Alan Green" <awgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 00:06:07 PDT
Hello there,

I have been reading this list for a few weeks now and find it can be funny, informative, sometimes silly (that's a plus point folks!) and I quite enjoy it; so, I thought I would chip in.

I have an OM40 Program (PC) and just recently an OM4Ti. I was excited to get the camera and shot around 8 rolls of film playing with the spot, highlight and shadow. I also took some of the same shots with the OM40 with ESP on. To be honest, I compared the shots and couldn't see much of a difference. I don't know whether this reflects on my amateur efforts, or Olympus's clever electronics on the OM40. I deliberately shot all close ups of flowers with strong areas of light and shade and found the OM40 coped really well.

I don't know whether to be sad about the OM4Ti or really pleased with the OM40!!!! Anyone else had experience of having both these bodies?

Alan.  <reply to mail:awgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>