Re: [OM] om4ti pricing (battery eater?)

Subject: Re: [OM] om4ti pricing (battery eater?)
From: Colin Sheehan <csheehan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:11:02 +1000
I have a 4Ti which has a history of consuming batteries at an alarming
rate. Yesterday I took it to my local techie and he tested the current in
auto mode (at "idle") and it was too high. They are always drawing
current unless you switch the shutter ring to the red 60th or B setting
at which point it draws, in my case, .001 milliamps if I remember
correctly. Not enough to worry about anyway. Leave it anywhere else on
the shutter ring and dead batteries are inevitable.

--
Colin Sheehan
Cooran, Qld. Australia

Here's a general question - how do you season wood?
I use a combination of a worcestershire marinade and a blend of three
peppers.