[OM] Oly equipment and interneg film

Subject: [OM] Oly equipment and interneg film
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:43:44 EDT
Making prints from slides- -
Just a few notes I have found out.  I Set up OM2n with bellows and slide
copying stage on a tripod.  Put Fuji (Interneg ) ITN film in camera and set
speed to 25 and bracketted and put it on asa 12 (the slowest that OLY goes)
Bracketted with 90mm macro lens and here are my findings:

According to Fuji use 30y and 30m filters in pack. Use tungsen 3200 kalvin
light source. Do color correction at print lab. ITN only comes in 100 foot
rolls - use a dark room or just a "changing bag" about 12 dollars to bulk
load reloadable 35mm cassettes (about 3 or 4 feet of film - curl of film is
always toward the lens)
It ended up that  filtration pack (mounted in front of slide copy attachemnt)
was fine, the bulb to filter distance was 8 inches and set camera time to 1
sec and asa to 12 and lens to F4 (i would prefer F11 but the light is not
bright enough.
Processed films come out very well.....
If you have questions please email me\

This is - once set up - quick and easy and much cheeper than buying a N*K*N
film scanner

Cheers

Ken M

PS Info on how to use Kodak slide duplication filmn is to follow - I have had
very good (better than interneg film) success duplicating slides......