Re: [OM] Oly equipment and interneg film

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly equipment and interneg film
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:20:24 +0800
For best quality, they have to make slides from negatives, with digital
duplication you can get excellent result. You can even get a result that is
much better than original with some software editing, contrast and color
adjustment...etc. I have a Polaroid Propalette 8000 at home that can output
slides up to 8000 lines resolution. You simply can't distinguish whether the
slide is output from the machine or shot with a camera.

C.H.Ling
http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura
http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus