[OM] Approved

Subject: [OM] Approved
From: "Ronny" <petexy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:53:58 -0500
FREE E-COMMERCE WHEN YOU HOST WITH US!!

Tired of expensive e-commerce software, set up fees and leasing
contracts?
Here is the deal: You host your site with us and you get free E
-Commerce,
including a merchant account, real-time software and shopping cart.

If you wish to stay with your current hosting company you still can
get the same deal. Check it out first and make an informed decision.
You have never seen a package deal like this before:

* Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates in the
industry
* Real-Time software to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX,
DISCOVER/NOVUS, DINERSCLUB/CARTE BLANCHE, JCB
* Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
* Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use web based
interface
* Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
* Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
* E-mail receipts
* Recurring billing feature with batch uploads
* Automatic batch closing
* Address verification system (AVS)
* Back office to 24/7 access account history
* 50 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 30 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 25 POP3 E-mail accounts
* Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
* Live web site statistics
* Unlimited FTP uploads
* Anonymous FTP
* CGI directory for your own scripts
* Site control panel
* Installation included
* Tech support included

All this and more when you sign up for our E-Commerce Hosting plan
for ONLY
$69.95 per month and a one time set up fee of $199.00.  That's right.
NO
ADDITIONAL SET UP FEES or application fees for your merchant account
real-time software or shopping cart storefront. A one-stop E-Commerce
solution. And the best is:

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.

We are also specialized in TOP 10 search engine placement for the BIG
8:

AltaVista
Infoseek
HotBot
Excite
Aol NetFind
Lycos
WebCrawler
Yahoo

We guarantee your TOP10 placement or our service is FREE.
Request our free E-mail information by replying to:

mailto:kxkm@xxxxxxxxx?subject=INFO_PLEASE