Re: [OM] OM-4T "screw on the loose" blocks Winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T "screw on the loose" blocks Winder 2
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:00:46 -0400
The alignment hole is not threaded.  Hopefully you can just unscrew it and
put it back in its proper place.  The  alignment hole is closed at the other
end so there's no need to worry about dust getting in through it.  I get
many calls from customers..."there's a screw missing on the bottom..."

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121     http://www.zuiko.com