Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle

Subject: Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, earthlink wrote:

:There is some pictures of the ICBM launch at:
:www.drsky.com

Great; will check out Monday. Thanks for the link.

:It was nearly dark here in Las Vegas, so I was not able to get set up in
:time where was I at 7pmPST when the ICBM lifted off?

It was twilight when i saw it. A friend saw the complete show live, from
lift-off to fade-out of the trail, right here from bonny Redlands, not
quite knowing what it was. Later in the week I found out at work.

:I was making another OM1 with zuikos purchase, which I considered more
:important than trying to get a shot of the missile.

Good heavens--talk about dedication to the disease (if I can say
"dedication" and "disease" together) ;-)

Anyway, I'm one happy Zuik because of it :-) Too bad it's not ADITL2
compatible.... Maybe the decent shot with taken with the 50 if the jury
lets me (as it was taken long past the equinox)....

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."               --U2