[OM] T20 + OM2 - fill flash?

Subject: [OM] T20 + OM2 - fill flash?
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:53:59 -0500
OK, I have a problem about getting fill flash using a OM2n + the T20 flash.
The manual just says, " use the T20 in manual mode". But, how do you
control the flash power that way? There is no film setting on the flash
itself, like I'm used to on after market flashes (sunpak, vivitar, etc), so
I can't do the old trick of setting the film speed on the flash to twice
the actual film speed to get half power (or to 4x film speed to get quater
power, etc). Am I correct in assuming that the T20 is not designed for this
purpose?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright