Re: [OM] Spam & Majordomo

Subject: Re: [OM] Spam & Majordomo
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:33:20 +0100
>...Perhaps the list should be polled to see how many people actually would
be
>affected if the restriction were implemented...

Won't that generate MORE postings about spam?
I don't understand all this fretting about it --- whether it's spam,
astrophotography or SUVs, on Outlook Express it's just Delete and the up
arrow key to go to something hopefully more interesting. If you find that
too tedious you could pull your Delete key off and use a short piece of
tubing to disguise the stump to feel like a shutter release button.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry