Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM-2 Meter

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM-2 Meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:46:19 -0400
If flash shots are underexposed, first check that the flash sync switch is
set to X, not FP.
The meter not working in manual is seen more often in older 2s (100,000 to
200,000 serial number range) do to a different type  meter switch inside.
Rocking the switch back and forth from auto to manual may clean the contacts
enough to make it more reliable.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714