Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:02:51 -0500
Dear George,

            I think that you are just going to have to time test this
"enhancing" of the ADTL 's.

        A curator/ gallery owner has the responsibility of presenting his
"artists/ works" in the best "light"  possible.

        However, since it is a physical and logistical impossibllity to
calibrate everyones ' monitor to read the same-
         you'll have to wait for feedback. What looks good on your monitor,
could look like 'Kraft' on mine.

        You've taken the good step of warning us of your action- thank you. Now
it will be a matter of seeing the finished display. Too see if
         this "enhancement" to the vision of the artists is too objectable (?).

        yours enhancing my outlook on life,

                                    Garry D. Lewis