Re: [OM] Olympus OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Way
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:46:11 -0400

To:       olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From:     Steven Read/CAM/Lotus @ NOTES@ALPHABETA
Date:     10/13/99 04:46:11 PM

This is probably because two copies are showing up in the used book web,
PAWPRINT which last had a copy for about $300 now has one listed at $500 and
EASTON has one listed at $300 - So I think Amazon must be quoting you the EASTON
copy.  Since the Dust jacket is slightly faded along the spine in this latter I
think I'll pass to :-)  Damn, I'd probably pay as much as $100 for this silly
thing, knowing in my heart that I was seriously over paying, but ... sheesh.

I've never dealt with them but in case someone wants the "bargain" Easton's
contact info is:
Easton's Books, Inc. , 307 Main Street , Mount Vernon , WA , U.S.A. , 98273
Phone 360 336 2066 / Fax none , Email eastonbk@xxxxxxx

* * * Previous Memo History * * *