[OM] Low Interest USA Gov't Loans!

Subject: [OM] Low Interest USA Gov't Loans!
From: action12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:18:33 -0500
Attention: Business Owner

Thank you for taking your time to review the following
information pertaining to the financing of certain USA
manufactured products and services.

The Export-Import Bank of the United States offers loan
guaranty programs for foreign companies who would like
low interest financing to purchase US manufactured
products from an US exporter.

If your company qualifies, South Pointe Financial Corp.
can offer you very attractive rates, terms and service for
the acquisition of equipment, machinery, plants, and any
other products that have an economical life time.

We can not finance land, buildings, consumables, import
duties, or raw materials.

The interest rates range between 7%         USD and the terms
are 2 - 5 years.

The minimum transaction size is $250,000 USD

We can finance 850f your transaction amount.

Pre-qualifications

Your company must be at least three years in business or
guaranteed by another company you own that is three
years in business.

We can finance up to 40 0f your company's net worth.

Your company must demonstrate that you have in the
bank the 15 % that we can not finance and a little
extra to keep your company operating.

The company must have enough annual profit to
service the new debt.
====================================
We are very serious about assisting your company in
obtaining an Exim Bank loan guaranty.

For additional information, or to request a
formal quote.  Please visit:

http://angelfire.com@3275243780/spfcorp/24827.html

Please provide me with the following information;

Your Company Name:
Contact person:
Title:
Address:
Telephone number including country
and city code:
Fax:
Email address:

Please email your response by double-clicking:

mailto: usloans@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=LoanInfo

Also, feel free to have your equipment supplier in the
USA contact us.

This message is being sent to benefit businesses
in your country. We apologize if your received
this message and you do not have a business.
Please double click on the below link to be
deleted from future mailings.

mailto:mart7@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=remove