Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:58:29 EDT
In a message dated 99-10-13 13:11:48 EDT, you, George,  write:

> Does anyone mind if I enhance contrast/brightness to get the image to
>  look better to me on my monitor?

I don't really mind a brightness adjustment but getting into the contrast
area bothers me a little.  Isn't publishing on the Web just like any other
medium? You have to adjust your techniques, etc., for that particular medium.
If you shoot slide film, that can be used as the absolute standard by which
to compare a monitor image. But I don't know what the standard is for print
film.

Warren