Re: [OM] Legends and Myths

Subject: Re: [OM] Legends and Myths
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:19:51 -0500
>>Well, after my first OM-1n left me to live with my sister it was spirited
away by the fairies. The police said it was burglars but they couldn't
produce any to back up their theory.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)<<<

Thank Berry, I needed that :-)

But Berry, you should remember that there once was photographic proof of
English fairies. One of the best photo hoaxes ever done. Even fooled A. Conan
Doyle.

    yours still clapping for Tinkerbell.,

                    Garry D. Lewis